This policy may undergo changes without prior notice to the user, for reasons such as regulatory or jurisprudential changes, so we advise you to review it periodicall
Ownership of the website
- Name: Aurora Garriga (hereinafter, the «Owner»)
- NIF/CIF: 2384420p
- Adress: P.C. 35571, Lanzarote, Las Palmas (España)
- Email: email@example.com
Treatment of personal data
The data controller is the Owner of the website, which will not transfer your personal data to any entity or person. In addition to her and the persons in charge of the treatment that she may subcontract, the recipients of the data will only be the entities and organizations necessary to comply with the payment of the products and services and the fiscal responsibilities derived from them, such as the banks and the State and Autonomous Tax Agency.
Purpose, legitimacy and category of data
The personal data that we process on our website comes from the following information collection forms, with the purposes and legitimate basis explained below:
- Contact form in the «Contact» section: the purpose is to respond to your request for contact, responding to the query you make. The legal basis is the consent of the person concerned and the category of data collected are the name and contact details of the same, especially your email.
All data collected are mandatory to comply with the request made by the user, therefore only the data minimally essential to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected are requested. In those cases where the legitimate basis is the consent of the person concerned, it may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the valid treatment carried out until that date.
Except in the particular case of cookies, to whose Policy we refer, as well as cases in which the interested party has exercised a right of opposition, deletion or limitation, personal data collected through the Website will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were requested and for an additional time to comply with the corresponding legal responsibilities, such as, for example, the retention of invoices for a period of 5 years for the tax agencies.
The user, as interested party, may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, obtaining free information on whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, what data it is and for what purpose.
- Right to request the rectification of your inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of deletion when the data is inadequate or excessive for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them blocked for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to request opposition to the processing of your data, when they have been collected from sources other than the consent of the data subject.
- Right to the portability of your data by automated means, if our systems allow it.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority on the matter, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
Secrecy and security. Accuracy and veracity of data.
The owner is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users with due respect for confidentiality and its use in accordance with the purpose of the same, also undertaking to comply with its obligation to store them by taking all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the «https» protocols we use), this in compliance with current legislation on data protection. However, the owner cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user of our website, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to the owner, thus exonerating the owner of any liability in this regard. Therefore, users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, unless they state otherwise, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
Use of the website
The mere access to this website is free and does not imply in any way, the start of a business relationship with the owner. In this way, the user undertakes to use the Web, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is prohibited, the use of the Web with illicit or harmful purposes against the holder and third parties or that can cause damage, disabling or overloading the Website or, in any way, preventing the normal operation of the same.
It is expressly forbidden to use the contact channels enabled for users to send advertising or SPAM to the Owner.
Intellectual and industrial property
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the same are owned by the owner or the owner has obtained the relevant authorization for its use, without the access and navigation of the Users by the same implying the waiver or transfer by the owner of its intellectual and industrial property rights with respect to the Website and its contents. It is expressly prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation, unless authorized by its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of the company or its legitimate owners on them.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to users.
The Proprietor is not responsible for the accuracy and legality of any technical aspect or content of the web pages and other media from which Users may access the Website. The link that Users or third parties make to the Website does not imply per se any relationship between them and the Proprietor or between the latter and the owner of the site containing such link. The Proprietor is not responsible for the use that third parties make of the Website without its consent. It is also not responsible for the legality of the web pages to which the Website redirects through hyperlinks or of the embedded in the same belonging to third parties.
The Owner adopts adequate security measures for the management of the Website, incorporating measures such as the SSL security protocol.
However, the Holder cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although it puts all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements. The owner shall not be liable for any such damage beyond its control.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish and European legislation that is directly applicable, governed by the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation) and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code.
The Owner and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the courts and tribunals of Lanzarote.